Thursday, April 16, 2009

Comments Please…




I’ve gotten feedback that many of you reading the Personal Permaculture Blog have tried unsuccessfully to post comments. I don’t know what that is about, I have not had the opportunity to track down if there is a glitch or if Google just made it more difficult than it should be. I do want comments as they will help me in the process of honing the content of the site and more directly, let me know if I am making progress.

At the moment I'm living in a jungle on the edge of an island in the middle of the pacific and feeling so very connected & utterly disconnected. From this point I have absolutely nothing to say...Mahalo?

This is one of those times where dialog would be greatly help. I'll be home soon and my brain will find its reset button, and I'm sure it will be all the better for the down time. In the meanwhile the Pema/Prima, culture concept can steep in my belly.

I’ve now got my email address under personal info, but just to make it easy;
gardeners.organic@gmail.com

If inspired to comment, try the blog option and if it doesn’t work, please feel free to email me directly. I’ll work to address the comments in future blogs. Thanks everyone for your on-going support.

No comments: